Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Glory of Love

The Glory of Love
By: Bette Midler
As Sung in "Beaches"

You've got to give a little
Take a little
And let your poor heart break a little
That's the story of
That's the glory of love.

You've got to laugh a little
Cry a little
Until the clouds roll by a little
That's the story of
That's the glory of love.

-------------------------



-------------------------

Well, I know it's been a bit since I updated, but I've been busy. There's been a lot going on, but nothing really worth talking about.

Work is busy, as usual. They're talking about layoffs, and that always makes me jumpy. I just need until July to get my permanent teacher's license (hopefully), so I am hopeful that I can hang on until then.

Harold and Sue took the kids on vacation, so everything has been quiet around here for the last week or so. They will be back later today, though, so I'm sure we'll get back to normal by tomorrow.

Kevin won his election, so he is the new county chair of the Democratic party. He asked me to do some work with him, so we are going to sit down and talk tomorrow.

There's really not much more than that going on right now. I'll try to write more later on today, or sometime this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home