Friday, May 26, 2006

Stressed...

I just want to crawl under a rock and die. There's so much going on, and I am having a hard time dealing with it. Here's the latest scoop...

I added up all of the bills today. I also balanced my checkbook, and realized how much money I don't have. It turns out that I will be $1650 short on the bills this month. Oh well. I also made a call to a debt consolidation company, and I am hoping to hear from them this afternoon. Maybe I can get this all straightened out.

I have to go to a wedding today. It's two of my best friends, but I just HATE weddings. I never know anyone, and I can't drink anymore, so it's just two hours of dinner and not talking until I get frustrated and leave early.

My apartment is a disaster area. It doesn't seem to matter how good my intentions are, it never seems to get any better. It just keeps getting worse. I think I will go on a "trash spree" this weekend, and start throwing stuff out.

There is some good news, though. My dad had my mom call me yesterday, and it turns out that GM is hiring temporary workers too. I will be going down there on Tuesday to put in for temporary work. Anything will help until I find something permanent.

Things will get better, and soon. I have confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home