Friday, May 12, 2006

...

So now, I've been accused of stealing from the university, and I am no longer allowed to work. I had to turn in my keys to the office, and I will have to use vacation time until my last day. While I was gone on a sick day, someone from the office unlocked my office, rummaged through my stuff, and decided that some of the boxes I had packed (some to stay, some to come home) contained items which I was trying to steal (again, boxes which I had intended to stay in the office).

I'm not so much concerned about the fact that the university is trying to make sure that employees who leave do not steal. What I am concerned with is that no one asked me to show them any of the boxes that I was taking with me (since I haven't taken anything out of the office yet) and instead decided to rummage through my office while I was gone for the day, to accuse me of stealing.

Fuck the University of Michigan-Flint, and everything it stands for. I am utterly disgusted and offended, and wish the shit would just stop. I already quit, what more do you fucking want from me? LEAVE ME ALONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home