Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So Much To Do

Like everyone else, I have a lot I need to do in the next week and a half. So, of course, I am blogging instead. I'm not too concerned, though, because it's my lunch break, and I was supposed to have been busy right now. Heidi and I were going to have lunch, but she didn't show up. I hope everything is okay--she didn't answer her phone. I left her a message; hopefully she'll get back to me, or leave me a message or something, so I know she isn't dead.

I was going to take the day off today, because I need to finish this research paper, which is due on Thursday. I could always just pull an all-nighter Wednesday night, but I think instead I will work on it during class tonight, and maybe stay up a little later tonight getting it done. Maybe I should take tomorrow off, but I don't want to cancel my lunch plans. Oh well.

I think I am going to look for a second job. I need more money, and I don't think I'm in the running for a raise yet. Maybe I could be a third shift Pinkerton guard or something. That would be hot.

I'm so tired, I just want to lie down and take a nap. I should have thought of that earlier in my lunch break. I could totally have had an hour nap.

Or you could just let me sleep...and wake me up when this semester is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home